The IPE Global Technology Fund:
- is an open-ended single investment strategy equity product;
- undertakes investments in technology based listed companies:
- in which earnings are derived primarily from the development of new technologies;
- development and improvement in existing technologies; and/or
- companies transforming operations to incorporate new and emerging technologies.
- is capital growth focussed resulting in irregular income distributions;
- invests globally in technology based and/or materially influenced listed companies;
- has a bias to US equity exposure;
- non-AUD exposures are likely to be significant and are not hedged;
- is a high conviction portfolio with a maximum of 25 positions;
- invests with a 5 year minimum investment horizon;
- may hold cash subject to finding suitable investments;
- has no gearing or exposure to any derivative positions;
- has a net return objective to the investor of 10.0%; and
- is an absolute return strategy and so is index unaware.